A/Professor. Julie MillerSpecialist Endocrine Surgeon
For all appointments and enquiries, please call
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Reports of blood tests, ultrasound, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- The actual images of relevant ultrasound, CT, or sestamibi study for A/Professor. Miller to review
- A list of your medical history, medications and doses, and allergies
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension Card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day's notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.