Prof. Julie MillerSpecialist Endocrine Surgeon
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Wheelchair access is available at the hospital’s main entrance (Grattan Street) and the emergency entrance (Flemington Rd).
- Tram 19 - North Coburg to Elizabeth Street, stops at the corner of Royal Parade and Grattan Street
- Tram 55 - West Coburg to Flagstaff Station, stops at the corner of Grattan Street and Flemington Road
- Tram 59 - Airport West to Elizabeth Street, stops at the corner of Grattan Street and Flemington Road
- Trams numbered 1 and 22, and those marked ‘Melbourne University’, travel along Swanston Street several blocks from the hospital
- Bus 402 – East Melbourne to Footscray, stops on Grattan Street outside Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Bus 402 - Footscray to East Melbourne passes the hospital on Grattan Street
- Bus 203 - Port Melbourne to Bulleen via the city, travels along Lygon Street, several blocks from the hospital
- Bus 546 - Heidelberg to Melbourne University, travels along Swanston Street, several blocks from the hospital
- Bus 205 - Doncaster via Kew Junction and Melbourne University, travels along Swanston Street, several blocks from the hospital
- The Royal Women's Hospital car park is accessible from Flemington Road. There is a fee to park.
- If the car park is full, there are additional car parks at The Royal Melbourne Hospital (Royal Parade), and Peter Mac Callum (Flemington Road.)
- Limited street meter parking is available surrounding the hospital.